Saturday 15 March 2008

Hot Chipssss....


I absolutely adore the band Hot Chip. I'm definitely into my electronic music, I have a massive collection from trance to house and electro... What's this got to do with Hot Chip you ask?? They're not 'that' dancey are they surely??



Recently they received a 4/5 review in crudmusic which was highly deserved obviously...

But I would've upped it to 5/5. No, I never give out full marks that frequently or without good reason. Here are the reasons I believe they should've got 5/5 here, there and in every other publication.

1 - They’ve produced the finest album of electronic rock this side of Daft Punk
2 - They have a sense of humour
3- They don't have a sense of fashion. Or do they? Hmmm.
4- They don't take themselves too seriously
5- They possess dry-wit, inventiveness and musicality far beyond their peers

Awesome band.

They just completely rock. Go and buy their album Made in the dark on EMI, it's Beautiful.

No comments: